Patient Care Attendant
- Create a living environment that displays courtesy, respect, and consideration for each patient, thereby enhancing his/her sense of self-worth and personal dignity.
- Perform duties in a manner that is responsive to the needs of patients and assure compliance with Advanced Healthcare Staffing Solutions, LLC operating procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Perform duties in a manner that protects the safety of patients and promotes good spiritual, mental, and emotional health.
- Aid patients according to their care plan. The type of assistance may include personal hygiene, feeding, assisting with medications, daily living, activities, safety, and evacuation procedures.
- Complete the form (patient care plan) and (progress notes) as the patient’s care is provided. Observe and report any significant change in a patient’s health or behavior, or any significant incidents that occur with patients.
- Treat personal patient information confidentially and do not hinder patient’s rights as set forth in the patient’s bill of rights.
- Attend orientation and in-service programs as scheduled by the supervisor. Develop a solid working knowledge of all policies that affect your job performance.
- Perform other related duties as directed by the supervisor.